Follow Us On:

Our Services

The Immigration Law Office of Arslan A. Chaudhary is dedicated to assisting clients throughout the United States and worldwide.

Our services encompass business and investor visas, green cards, consular processing (marriage visas and green cards), as well as most family immigration matters. We also arrange for citizenship, waivers, artist and entertainer visas, and more.

An immigration attorney can play one of the most significant roles in a person’s life, helping secure their stay in the U.S.A. and achieve a new home with greater stability, ultimately improving their lives.

The Immigration Law Office of Arslan A. Chaudhary provides personalized attention to each client, focusing on their needs and timelines, to help them achieve their immigration goals in a professional, expert, friendly, and personable manner.

Employment Based Immigration (including the “H-1B Visa”)

Work Visas:  The U.S. highly values individuals with specific skills and offers a diverse range of work-related visas. Most of these visas require you to have a job offer, and your prospective employer may need to demonstrate that your skills are vital and that no qualified American candidates are available for the position. Here are a few examples:

H-1B Visa:

This visa is for highly skilled workers, particularly in fields like technology, science, engineering, and mathematics.

L-1 Visa:

If you’re an employee of a multinational company, you may be eligible for an L-1 visa. It allows intracompany transferees to work in a U.S. office of the same employer.

O Visa:

Exceptionally talented individuals, such as artists, athletes, and professionals, may qualify for an O visa. It is mainly for those who have achieved extraordinary recognition in their field.

TN Visa:

The TN visa is for citizens of Canada and Mexico who work in certain professional fields in the U.S. It’s a part of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

E-3 Visa:

If you’re an Australian citizen looking to work in a specialty occupation, the E-3 visa is an option. It’s similar to the H-1B visa but exclusively for Australians.

Permanent Residency through Employment:

A notable aspect of employment-based immigration is the potential to achieve permanent residency. Permanent residency, often referred to as a Green Card, offers the privilege of living and working in the U.S. indefinitely. In most cases, the process begins with your employer filing a petition, and it may be essential to demonstrate that your skills are indispensable and that no qualified American workers are available for the role. Employment-based immigrant visas include categories such as EB-1 for priority workers with extraordinary abilities, EB-2 for professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional ability, EB-3 for skilled workers and professionals, and others.
Scroll to Top